Find out whether BuzzTalk works for you
BuzzTalk has the potential of rapidly becoming a valuable tool for marketers, decision makers and professionals in a wide range of industries, providing them with an advantage over competition..
Who uses BuzzTalk?
BuzzTalk is a very versatile business application and can be used by a variety of B2B, B2C and non-profit organizations, such as:
- Media and press bureaus.
- Marketing agencies.
- Research institutions.
- Financial service providers (banking, fund management).
- Political parties.
- Governmental organizations.
- Health care organizations.
- Charity organizations.
- News services (journalists and editors).
How to use BuzzTalk
Depending on your goals you can use it to accomplish various tasks. To name a few examples:
- Measure the effect of your brand awareness campaign (and that of your competitors).
- Discover new insights for product development.
- Monitor and analyze the reputations of people, companies and brands.
- Find influencers to stimulate word of mouth.
- Discover content to curate and re-use in content marketing and lead nurturing campaigns.
- Build a community around your brand and establish yourself as thought leader.
Our Happy Clients